Account Applications

Please contact our New Accounts team with help completing the forms below.

Option 1

Traditional Self-Directed IRA Application

Roth Self-Directed Application

SEP Self-Directed Application

Simple IRA Self-Directed Application

Inherited IRA Self-Directed Application

SOLO K / Individual 401k Self-Directed Application

CESA Self-Directed Application

Transfer Form

Investment Forms & Account Maintenance

Direction to Invest Form

This form is used to make your investment.

Contribution/ Deposit Form

This form is used to make contributions to your account or submitting payments for an investment.

Bill Pay Form

This form is used to pay bills for an investment already in your account.

Third-Party Access Form

This form is used when you want Specialized IRA Services to speak with an advisor, partner, etc.. regarding the status of your account and investments. Third party reps cannot order transactions to on behalf of your account.