Specialized IRA Services is a boutique financial services firm that specializes in allowing clients to self direct their retirement, education, health savings and 401(k) accounts into alternative assets like real estate, notes, mortgages, trust deeds, precious metals, FOREX and virtually anything the
Who We Are
Edwin Kelly, Chief Executive Officer of Specialized IRA Services
Edwin Kelly is America’s leading expert on Self-Directed Retirement accounts and self-directed investment strategies. He has more than 24 years of experience in the Financial Services Industry. He worked for such notable companies like UBS and BISYS. Edwin is a Founder and currently serves as CEO of Specialized IRA Services.
- During his career, Edwin has also helped set up a Self-Directed IRA provider and grow it from 2 employees with approximately 300 accounts to 15 employees with approximately 3000 accounts.
- Edwin has helped one Self-Directed IRA Custodian to become the largest in the industry. In 7 years, he grew the company from 97 employees to 300 employees, increased the Assets Under Custody from $2 Billion to $12 billion, and participated in the successful acquisition of 3 competitors.
Edwin is an avid educator, adding value to clientele by developing significant knowledge assets at every company he has worked with. His passion for helping others learn about their Self-Directed IRA options has made Edwin a popular and engaging speaker who is frequently invited to speak at seminars and workshops, in webinars, and as a radio guest. Edwin has made several special appearances on the Money Show, and his work and ideas have been featured in major national magazines and newspapers throughout the United States.
Topics he is frequently asked to speak about include:
- What the average person can do to take charge of their finances so they can stop worrying about money and can look forward to a comfortable retirement
- Little-known investment strategies that have helped people retire sooner than they expected
- Completely legal secrets to growing wealth tax-free
Edwin Kelly is a member of RITA (The Retirement Trust Association), attended The Ohio State University and holds an MBA from Franklin University. He is the co-author of the bestselling book Leverage Your IRA. He is currently writing his next book, The Retirement Dilemma and 7 Specialized Strategies You Can Implement to Solve It.
Keith Marsh, Chief Operating Officer, Founder
Knowledge. Experience. Innovation. Trust.
Keith Marsh is a leader and pioneer in the Self-Directed IRA industry. His work has made him one of the country’s most sought-after experts.
For well over a decade, Keith has worked tireless in the industry, first for other large firms, and then co-founding Specialized IRA Services. Today, Mr. Marsh serves Specialized IRA Services and its customers as the Chief Operating Officer.
Mr. Marsh is best known in the industry for the following achievements:
While working for the industry’s largest Self-Directed IRA custodian, Keith increased retail accounts by 122%.
- Keith was instrumental in the development of several new accounts recognition programs, which helped increase the employee and key account net promoter score.
- Keith served on the compliance committee of the Retirement Industry Trust Association (RITA).
- Keith created the first-ever fully functional Self-Directed Safe Harbor 401(k) plan.
Keith is the co-author of The Field Guide To Financial Success, and he is a highly sought-after speaker and thinker on the topic of Self-Directed IRAs.
What’s behind Keith’s work? Simple: he wants to help clients achieve financial success using their retirement portfolios.
When Keith isn’t helping clients, or speaking, writing, and innovating in the Self-Directed IRA industry, he enjoys spending time with his family. He’s also an active member of multiple real estate and rental associations and serves in various capacities with the following organizations: US Coast Guard Auxiliary, Habitat for Humanity, Big Brothers and Big Sisters, 8th St. Hunger Center, and the USO.
What Separates Us From All Others?